Deshpande Susandhi Electrician program (DSEP) is designed to deal with real-time requirements of skilled Electrician required for the current Industrial scenario. In these 3 months, residential program fellows will undergo hands-on practical training on Electrical and Electronic equipment maintenance and service, Household wiring, Industrial cabling, and safety and precautionary measures at work and also will exposed to industrial visits. Fellows will also learn soft skills like English and Communication, Basics of Computer, and essentials of customer service.
For whom is the program designed?
(Diploma (E&E) ITI, Electrician and Electronic, and
Eligibility Criteria : 18 to 25 age)
- To provide human resource to Electrical field & also creating an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Transforms unskilled students to skilled
- Provide path to talents who are willing to work in the electrical field
- Program offers the perfect blend of theoretical and practical training
- Practice using tools like Side cutter, combination plier and wire crimper
- Electrical Preventive maintenances (As per industrial requirement)
- Practice of assembling and disassembling electrical AC & DC machines
- Focuses on house wiring and industrial cabling
- Control panel wiring and maintenance of starters
- Hands on training on working, Troubleshooting of electrical Home appliances
- Emphasis on Installation, Maintenance, operation of solar system
- Industrial visit
- Awareness of safety and precautionary steps
- Interaction with industry experts.
|Eligibility||ITI Electrician / EM Diploma ( E&E)||Size of the batch||30|
|Duration||3 Months||Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Training/Tuition Fees||Rs 10000/-||Accomodation||Rs 1000/-|
|Admission Process||Hygiene check & Interview||Food||Rs 2200/-|
|Job Profile||Electrician, Field Assistant, Field Technician|
|Employability Industries||Maintenance Dept. Production Dept.|