English Teacher (Early Spark Program)
Number of Positions:
Any Degree/ PG
0 to 5 yrs in teaching
- Adapts to the lesson plans provided by the ES curriculum adviser to meet specific student needs
- Comply with the guidelines implemented by the ES coordinator
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students.
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement.
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students.
- Maintains order and discipline among students
- The Early Spark curriculum has been developed in accordance with the new teaching techniques. The teacher are expected to deliver the curriculum as is without any objections or alterations.
- Since the medium of instruction is English, the candidate should be comfortable speaking in the language.
- Passion to teach young children’s (3-10 years of age)
- Should be flexible to travel within the city