Job Position: Information Communication Technology (ICT) Trainer
Experience: 1 or 2 years of experience
Education: Any Graduation
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs.
- Assessment and review and mentorship, activities and event
- Training delivery and content development
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Designing effective training programs
- Develop schedule to assess training needs
- Consult with other trainers, managers and leadership
- Create training strategies, initiatives and materials
- Maintain database of all training materials
- Hands on experience in Technology.
- Willing to travel colleges to train the students in colleges.
Communication, classroom management, and adaptability
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Any Graduation / Masters with effective communication and experience in relevant field.