Job Position: Executive LEAD Program
Education: Any Graduation
- Responsible for program management of LEADers Accelerating Development (LEAD) in respective region
- Organize community service and youth development programs for college and rural students.
- Guiding, promoting and nurturing early stage entrepreneurial ideas and projects and market connect.
- Collaborating with Degree / Diploma Colleges recruiting, mentoring college students to support their innovative ideas and solutions towards community.
- Scaling of the program to new locations colleges.
- Innovative and Leadership projects management and documentation.
- Building an extensive local network of people like; Media, NGOs, Community, Panchayats, Institutes and Colleges, Industries, Government Bodies etc.
- Managing the MIS of the region.
- Work on the skill development of youth; training, workshop and organize events at the region.
- Drive need based community development initiatives through youths.
- Driving and engaging into fund raising for the projects and program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinating for mobilizing leaders.
- Visiting colleges, building network with principal, students, branding program, connecting local employers to program.
- Maintaining database reporting the same.
- Scheduling the program commencements and orientations.
- Involving ensuring social projects.
- Performing any other responsibility this will be assigned time to time.
Communication, Leadership and Engaging Skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Any Graduation / Masters with effective communication and experience in relevant field.