Job Position: Executive, LEAD
Experience: 0 - 2 Years of experience
Education: Any Graduation
Key Requirement for the Position:
Must be proactive must be a good communicator and should be a good at conducting activities to students.
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Meeting and Coordinating with College for LEAD activities.
- Introducing students to LEAD program.
- Ensuring qualitative completed leadership projects (mentorship and documentation).
- Identifying new colleges, locations, and students for LEAD promotion in new areas.
- Assisting on innovative & leadership project management and documentation.
- Building extensive local network of people like: media, NGO, university, industries, and govt bodies.
- Assist in all LEAD activities for Belgaum and other locations in consultation with Supervisor.
- Reporting submission of weekly and monthly achievement and plan to in-charge.
- Maintaining database and reporting the same.
- Performing any other responsibility, this will be assigned by time to time.
Note: Candidates who would be able to join immediately will be given higher preference.