Job Position: HR Executive
IU/Dept: Human Resources
Graduate/Post Graduate with min 1 year of experience
Tentative Date of Joining :
At the earliest
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Conducting Orientation/induction/on boarding for new joiners.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Direct all hiring’s.
- Maintain on-going relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Continually educating employee on company policies (including sexual
harassment, appropriate dress, social media usage, and leave policy).
- Attend to employee grievances & work to resolve.
- Help with database, documentation & report writing to central team.
- Coordinate in organizing events & training as & when required.l media
campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Enforce HR policies & Review employees as & when needed.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
Key Competency and Skills
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Communication skills:
The job requires good listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Organizational skills:
An HR assistant must be able to easily access and store many types of information on a daily basis.
An HR handles confidential and sensitive information that must not
be shared with others.
Note: Candidates who would be able to join immediately will be given higher preference.